Saturday, September 1, 2007

This cutie of mine...

She's the coolest. She does so much. She's so incredibly smart and too darn cute. My uncle frankie asks her about her"iced tea".... She responds"actually it's green tea".... What a cutie. As i started embroidering.... I played around with her name. She was so happy and proud. When i started a new one, she looked at the hoop and screams..."ugh! Where's my name?! Where's my name?! Put it back! Put IT back!! Where's my name? IsA-BELLA b-e-e-t! Where's my name?!" It was so hilarious! So while planning on doing one for my niece, she saw the orange I was working on (hers was green) she was so excited... "orange. yay! my name in orange." So I had to do it. The next day she looks at it and says " ccuuuute my name." UGH! This child has completed me in ways I couldn't have dreamt about. She makes me so happy and sssoooooo proud.

No comments: