Tuesday, October 2, 2007













WTF? It really has been a whole month since my last one. Things have been good. New job... it's going well, at least I think. Committed diet... six pounds lighter. Happy family. Good friends. Support from Chris. Things are good. I am grateful for a lot of things. Financially times are hard and very trying, but I'm committed and Chris is there right alongside me. It makes all the difference in the world to me.
On a completely different note, lately I have been thinking about Chris and I getting married. I hadn't even thought about planning seriously because of this whole health insurance thing. But then I decided to be an adult and get my own damn insurance, get off my mom's that I have been cushioned with and get my own. Hence, I can get married and not worry about insurance. I am very eager and anxious to get this thing going. I am very excited to announce the official planning. I can't wait to be Mrs. Olson. Can't wait to pick out my wedding song and dress and register. Very excited......


1 comment:

Sara said...

I swear I've rewritten this thing like 3 times. I'm not to good at the commenting thing. Sarcasm in writing just makes me look like an asshole, hee hee. I really don't know what else to write you except that I'm so happy and excited for you!!! yay health insurance! Just kidding. Yay marital bliss:)