Monday, March 2, 2009

Just What I Needed

I woke up much too late. At 1 PM exactly. didn't sleep until 6 AM. I drove down to help Chris at his work. Didn't leave til 3 AM. Bella was with her Nana. And having the next day off allowed me to act careless. Wayne's world entertained me if I could pull away from Breaking Dawn. I woke up thismorning to find that Bella wanted to stay. So we relaxed. I read and lounged about in robe til I time ran out. It was incredible I told Chris that I felt like it used to feel when we first started dating. We relaxed and cuddled and flirted and play fought. We ate Philly's Best and stopped at a park so I could take pictures of a treer for my homework. When I picked up Bella. She was cuter than ever. She had a frilly pink skirt that reminded me of a ballerina. She colored and sang to yeah yeah yeahs and played Cake Mania. Her wit and intelligence is nothing short of entertaining and unspeakably impressive. I could watch her all day and be mesmerized each second that passed. She fell asleep and I finished the Breaking Dawn. I feel so incredibly relaxed and grateful for this day. Nothing particularly special, but blessedin every way. If I could only get to sleep so i could prepare myself for my work day.... ewww

No comments: