Monday, May 19, 2008

The Change Ahead

So many times do I say how a change is needed and time management and balance. But I decided to be positive and set short term goals instead talking about all the mistakes I made. I was quite sad the other day when I had woken up at the time I was supposed to be clocking in for work. I hate that I need 8 hours of sleep after going to sleep at 2 a.m. I had done so well the last week with not being late to work that I was disappointed in my tardiness. But rather than beat myself up, remind myself each day that I know I can fall into the routine that I want and doing one thing right today will make such a big effect. So being game night tonight, things always run late. So here I am getting to bed and telling myself that although I love these little late night blogs, I hope the proceeding will be earlier. Hopefully no more late nights. To bed I am off and looking forward to tomorrow's day of a small stroke to a big picture. good night.

No comments: