Friday, May 16, 2008

I am a happy person.

I'm not sure exactly what it is that makes each person happy, but i know for sure what i have works for me. Here I am, no pounds lighter, no earlier time in bad, and still BARELY making it check to check. But although these are things I wish to change, I am so incredibly grateful for the wonderful things that have remained constant in my life. I still have the unyielding support and enthusiasm from those closest to me. They remind me of the beauty that still exists today althoug it's hard to find. Today while going over money issues with Chris he reassured me that everything is gonna be okay. In those moments when I fail to see the positive, those who care are there to push me through and remind me of the greatness ahead. On a different note, today I was so out of it and left to work without my wallet. There I was at ampm desperately needing gas and having no money for it. I caled my dad and asked him to come 30 min away to help me. No hesitation and not too much apparent disappointment, a short while later there he and my mom were. I am so lucky to be able to, although I shouldn't, make mistakes and have such a strong support system to bail me out when I need. Thank you all.

No comments: