Monday, May 21, 2007

A New Blog.

I created a new blog for a couple of reasons. First off, I think that my previous ID was cute for me but I would like to expand what it accesses. That leads me into the second reason... I really want to open up my etsy shop. I know it may be pretty cliche or whatever. I really just want people to know about the things that I take pride in and what I can do with simple things. It is what I enjoy... making things and putting a spin on things... maybe even looking at them differently. I am very eager. I am also very excited because I got a lot accomplished today. I am trying to build up my shop with a variety of different things and want a pretty good amount for my "premiere" LoL! I am finally comfortable with the work I do and am not embarrassed to tell people about it. I have 4 lanyards, one make up clutch, three crochet bracelets, two beanies and another day off tomorrow! Well, the two beanies were made prior. I wanted "beautiful soul" or "simple soul" but they were both taken.... which is ok because I really like "This Simple Soul".

No comments: