Monday, May 28, 2007

Sex and the City


I have always liked the whole New York scene. Everything about it is really interesting to me and "the City" seems so unique. I am a southern cali kind of person so New York is really interesting. Aww Bella just came and laid her head on my lap as I am typing and she is watching Barney and says to me "I love you Mama." This child is everything to me. Hmm... where were we? Oh Sex and the City. So I am a huge "Friends" fan and "King of Queens". But anyway I was never interested in this show until I happened to watch an episode while waiting for "Friends". It seemed interesting, and yeah although they have tons of random sex and even more random sex partners, something about this show caught my eye. It's like I just enjoyed watching this funny chick flick five nights a week. So now I rent the seasons and watch them when I should be sleeping. I really like the show and I think Carrie Bradshaw is such an adorable character. I like the way their friendship works even though they are all different. It's my new thing.

No comments: