Sunday, May 27, 2007

New Ramblings.

So I hate posting without pictures. Seems boring without them, but I can't find my cord to upload pictures anyway. I really need to scrapbook more and take more pictures. It's like I become so busy doing one thing that I completely forgot about the others that I can do as well. Chris got me a book for my birthday. It is called Don't Sweat the Small Stuff and It's All Small Stuff. It is very interesting. Actually it's right on the money. It's ecxactly what I need in this time of business. I want to do so much but there are so many plans and so little time... hence .. my new book. It's helping already. I do need to take things slower and calmer and realize that it's not the end of the world if everything is not perfect. I am so excited... I just got photo paper and a sd card reader. So I will be able to show more pictures and do more with it. I need to document life... but remember to enjoy it every single second... exhale

No comments: