Friday, June 15, 2007

Finally... Pictures!






















Finally... I have a new camera and pictures on the computer. I opened a shutterfly account. So excited! I have a Fujifilm sd700. I love it. I love that it doesnt't go into my purse. It's my new baby. So much has been going on so far. Really enjoying and using up this day off. Today I am gonna take Mia's cap and gown pictures. Kinda nervous because this is the first time I will be using a background. Hope it works out well. I think I need to stop by my work and grab a spotlight. No fun. But we'll see. I love my new camera. And I have taken tons of pictures. Lots of the lil princess diva, we went to a club, Courtney's graduation, Samiyah's birthday. I opened my very own shutterfly account. Love being able to post pictures. Love it!

No comments: