Thursday, June 28, 2007

I am so happy that I get to post. I have been dyin to get back to my blog. I have been dyin to do things for me, but hey, I know I will and I think that I actually have. Mia's graduation was a week ago. I am so proud of her. I thought that I would cry, but getting people in the pictures and coordinating shots really kills the whole ambiance and the moment passed. It was great! We screamed so loud for her and everyone knew it. Then we went to go eat dinner. Hometown here we come. The bill was like 264! There were a lot of people. Lots more pictures. Lots of food and lots of love. Lots of jokes and name calling and of course way too much chatter. It was great to have everyone there.

Friday. Work in the morning. Eat Wasabi. Had tempura green tea ice cream for the first time in like 5 years. MMMMM.. Ran some errands. Took Mia shopping. Went home. Set up. Rolled Lumpia (story of my life).

Day of Party: wake up. Get ready. Clean up. Take Mia to get her 8x10 developed. It looked beautiful. Went to get her outfit. Go home. Continue to clean up. Make party favors. Make board for people to sign. Get camera ready. Freak out about clogged sink.

Party: The food was wonderful. The DJ was great. Alot of dancing and picture taking. We were so excited that everyone came together and had a great time. The pictures prove it!

Next Day: Neeko's 12th birthday. First work all day. Kat dropped off food. Went home for about 10 min. Two cigarettes. Went to go buy cigarettes...witnessed beer run...kids suck these days. Castle park. Castle park was fun. I love taking pictures of my family having a good time. Then.... Dennys. Love eating! Obviously.

The past week was a lot of relaxing and tv and crocheting...but alas still no laundry. LOL!

Lot of stress this past week with the brown spots on the yard and the sprinklers and the landlord and the computer's pop ups... and as always financial problems have reared it's ugly head. But things will be okay....

No comments: