Sunday, June 3, 2007

This Should Have TONS of Pictures

I am extremely bummed to say that I am without a camera. Yesterday we had a kick back to celebrate my birthday and there were tons of pictures. I mean all my good friends were there and people I hadn't seen in a while. Such cute good shots, wonderful party moments. Things that I wanted to remember. Memories that I know we would enjoy. But, alas, someone has taken my wonderful camera including my pictures. I am sad about it. I think it was these two girls that we didn't know and nobody cared for either. But, they deny having it and there's no way to get it back. UGHH!!!
The party was fun; my only regret is that it was, like I said, all my friends. So I had to entertain all these people, but I hung around my cousin, her boyfriend, my old friend Erica, and her boyfriend. They were the only people who didn't know anyone else. Everyone else could get into groups. I must say that I feel bad if anyone was bored. It was like a reunion for friends to act like it was still high school again. And I hope that no one hated it that bad. I enjoyed it, up until the case of the missing camera came up. I'm always such a worried hostess. But I started to freak out a bit because of the incredible mess. This morning when we cleaned up, it wasn't that bad. I must say that all the help was incredible, but my sister, Venisia, was the driving force. She did more work than I did.
I didn't end up going to the baby shower that I had requested this day off for since like 6 weeks. No gas, no money, no ride from a friend who super bailed and never answered her phone. But, it gave me some time to work on the diaper bag due for this baby shower (with an IOU for delivery this week). My goal is for the bag to be done tonight and the wipe holder and changing mat tomorrow. Once that is done, Father's Day display and then no more deadlines that I don't impose on myself.
Well, got tons to do before I go down for the count... only one more episode of Sex and the City... I swear!

No comments: