Thursday, June 21, 2007

Will it ever stop?

Okay, so my birthday, moving, mother's day, father's day and baby shower gifts, and work displays have come and gone in just one month. But now there is the craziness of my sister's graduation and brother's birthday in just one week. Party favors, candy leis, cleaning and setting up (party's at my place). It is so much later than I wanna be up, let alone I need to wake up tomorrow and get materials and make candy leis, run a couple of errands, and be at work before 11. Then I get off work at three. From there, I have to do my sister's make-up. Finish any leis that I can for an hour. Then the ceremony. AGhhh!! But I think that I am handling the stress and pressure and ticking clock alot better than before. It's all gonna work out great and I am so excited for her to be graduating.
But after this, Ryan's party and gift, then Alora, then the baby... then Nee.... oh and she graduates too.
I'm going to bed.

No comments: