Wednesday, January 14, 2009

There's Change to Come

I am quite excited about my decision to change my life for the better. Currently, I am working on quitting smoking. There are ups and downs, but nonetheless, progress. But more recently, I am working on changing my eating patterns. I watched the "I Can Make You Thin" episodes on TV and enjoyed the feeling of being able to eat only a quarter of what I normally would. I felt comfortable and satisfied after eating. I couldn't finish the series because my dad erased them. I decided to buy the book and finished it in just one day. So this is day one! I feel great today and am even listening to the hynosis CD... yeah pretty wierd but definitely doesn't hurt to try. Today is going well so far. And this beautiful tumbler was a gift from my sister and I am enjoying drinking water and have so far not felt the need to drink soda. I am have nothing to lose but weight, so why not?

No comments: