Thursday, January 22, 2009

Up a little too late

I was looking a the elsie blog and saw this thing about polaroiding your digital pics. I loooved it. I love pictures the way polaroids look. But, as with most things, I see it then get so addicted to it and from there organize my pictures and poladroid the shit out of some, edit a few, learn about vignetting, upload to flickr, change my myspace default pic... a huge time consuming, fun, and addicting avalanche of picture stuff.
So, I'm in bed much much too late. It's quite disappointing. And then jumped on my Wii fit to weigh myself, not happy there I tell you. But I am going to be patient, I'm working on changes. And generally I am the type of person who doesn't fail at what I work on and sometimes flourishes at things I don't try. So tonight may be alow night, but I did get to enjoy the cable we pay for and don't really use... man do I love game shows. Tonight watched Cash Cab, Jeopardy, Family Feud, and Dog the Bounty Hunter. I seem lame, huh? Oh well. It felt good!
Today Bella was extra cute and colored a picture the somehow found tape and hung it on the wall. Oh and she typed the word dad in the addres bar. I've been trying to show her basic words. But with this technology, we are practincing on my phone.
I was proud to be on time today, especially because I opened.
I was disappointed in giving my supervisor a mean look when he nicely asked me to do something. It was a long, disrespectful glare rightin front of a customer! I felt bad immediately afterwards.
I smoked 8 cigarettes today.
Off to the hypnosis track.... good night.

No comments: